Thursday, December 22, 2011

sometimes i wonder





A couple of months ago I bought a huge stack of second-hand magazines from markets and op-shops and I only just started sorting through them all. Usually I'm not a huge fan of editorials in Frankie magazine but when I stumbled across this editorial in the November 2009 issue I fell in love - fresh and clean!

Frankie November 09
'Sometimes I wonder'
photographer: Olivia Hemus
stylist: Chris Lorimer
model: Chloe Graham @ 62
(images via: chrislorimer)

3 comments:

  1. she is beautiful. xx
    http://seascaped.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes fresh and so romantic and soft!
    i love it
    s

    ReplyDelete
  3. definitely... it is so pretty in all its simplicity

    xx

    INSIDE IN INSIDE OUT

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you all, so drop me a line